- Make sure that your computer has a sound card and that it's working properly.
- Make sure that your headphone or speakers are connected correctly to the computer.
- If you are using speakers, make sure they're plugged into a working power source and turned on.
- Make sure that your speaker volume or headphone volume isn't muted or turned down too low.
- If you're using headphones, make sure that they aren't plugged into the line out jack of your sound card.
- Test your audio settings before proceeding, using the demo sound provided on the Instructions screen.
- Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements, see the Requirements page for more details.
In order to hear the audio files properly, you need to have Adobe Flash Player 10 or later installed, or use a compatible browser.
- To install Adobe Flash Player, access the following link, download the application, and then follow the wizard.
- Internet Explorer 9 (or later), Edge 20 (or later), Firefox 3.6 (or later), and Chrome 5 (PC), or Safari 8 (Mac) are eSkill-compatible browsers.
If none of these recommendations solve your audio issues, please contact us.